Reverse transfer credit is a program designed for students who attended 体育菠菜app推荐 then transferred to a university before earning an associate degree.
体育菠菜app推荐 will evaluate your university coursework to determine if credits taken at the university will fulfill the remaining requirements for your associate degree. At least 24 credits must be earned with BHC courses and a minimum 2.0 GPA also earned at 体育菠菜app推荐.
You invested a lot in your BHC courses and that deserves recognition! An associate degree is an important milestone in your education and a valuable credential to add to your résumé. Completing your associate degree is also a smart move if finishing your bachelor’s degree is delayed for any reason.
Several four-year institutions provide a link or email address to begin your request:
- Chicago State University
- Columbia College Chicago
- Eastern Illinois University
- Governors State University
- Illinois State University
- Iowa State University (opt-in on the ISU admission application)
- Northeastern Illinois University
- Northern Illinois University
- Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
- Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville
- St. 安布罗斯大学
- University of Illinois Chicago
- University of Illinois Springfield
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Western Illinois University
Did you attend a university not in the list above?
Reverse transfer can be accomplished with any four-year institution whose accreditation we recognize. Submit the form below, complete the BHC graduation application, and request your university to send your 官方 transcript directly to the 体育菠菜app推荐 Registrar at email@example.com. We will let you know if additional forms may be needed. If we determine the associate degree can be awarded, we will notify you and send an 官方 transcript back to your university for free.
"*" indicates required fields